|A fire damaged a furniture workshop in Đại Lãnh Commune in the central province’s Đại Lộc District early Tuesday morning. — VNS Photo Anh Tuấn|
QUẢNG NAM (VNS) — A fire damaged a furniture workshop in Đại Lãnh Commune in the central province’s Đại Lộc District early this morning.
A fire truck and a team of firemen were sent to stamp out the fire within the hour. According to the local police, the fire spread to two neighbouring buildings, but no one was injured in the blaze.
Initial investigation showed that the fire was the result of a short circuit at the workshop. The case is being investigated further.
Early this year, a fire had destroyed a motorcycle accessories and spare-parts shop in the Điện Bàn Town in the province.—VNS Photo Anh Tuấn