with Lê Kim Chi, culinary expert of Hà Nội’s Quán Ăn Ngon chain
Dip into the ocean of joy this month with new calf salad recipe from culinary expert Chi. Quán Ăn Ngon’s menu has been more abundant when Chi recently created the dish Caft Salad with special recipe as a gift for gourmets, particularly women.
Ingredients: serves 2
- 100g calf
- 1 white onion
- 100g allium chinense
- 100g eggplant
- fish mint leaves to taste
- flagrant knotwed to taste
- 1 pcs Đà Nẵng dried pancake
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1/5 tsp salt, lemon and sugar
- Boil calf then let it cool and cut it into thin pieces.
- Cut onion and chilli into a thread; cut eggplant into thin pieces then soak them in ice water to prevent the fruits from becoming dark; make pieces of fish mint leaves and fragrant knotweed.
To make the sauce:
- Mix salt, sugar, and fish sauce, along with lemon and chopped chilli, then stir it thoroughly.
- Mix the above-mentioned ingredients well with the sauce.
- Fry the dried pancake and leave it to drain.
Put the calf salad on the pancake, dust sesame on it and then design it with pruned-flower chilli and several peppermint leaves.
You can sample this dish at Quán Ăn Ngon chains, 18 Phan Bội Châu Street, Tel: 04-3 942 8162/63; 25 T2 Trung Hoà Nhân Chính, Tel 04-3 556 0866/67; 34 Phan Đình Phùng, Tel: 04-3734 9777; B2 Vincom Royal City, Tel: 04-6 664 0066; Ngon Phố, Third Floor of Aeon Mall Long Biên, hotline: 090.222.7475.