with chef de cuisine Olivier Genique from Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi
Indulge yourself in a whole new flavour of this week's inspiring dish, brought to you by chef Genique.
Ingredients: serves 4
- 16 pcs scallop (available in l'epicerie on pre order)
- 12 pcs baby carrot
- 12 pcs baby leek
- 100g oyster mushroom
- 20g black truffle
- 50g shallot
- 150g butter (100g for sauce)
- 10g truffle paste (available in l'epicerie on pre order)
- ¼l white wine
- ¼l chicken stock
- Peel and sanitise all vegetables.
- Braise separately with a pat of butter and chicken stock, the leek, carrot and
For truffle sauce:
- Mince the shallot and garlic, stew in butter, add white wine, and cook slowly.
- Blend, filter, add the truffle paste.
- Sear the scallops in a hot pan with a pat of butter.
- Cook with a light blond colour.
Set up the plate:
- Warm up all ingredients.
- Set up the plate.
- Add a slice of fresh truffle on the scallops.
You can sample the dish at Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi, 15 Ngo Quyen St, Hoan Kiem Dist. Tel: +84 4 3826 6919, ext 8521.