with chef Hoai Anh from Hanoi Daewoo Hotel
When the weather gets chilli, sit back and enjoy a warm hotpot from Hanoi Daewoo Hotel. This special dish is brought to you by chef Hoai Anh.
Ingredients: serves 3
- 200g cabbage
- 100g garlic
- 200g Enokitake (long, thin white mushroom)
- 100g Shiitake (edible mushroom)
- 100g soya noodles
- 200g tofu
- 200g mustard green
To make the soup:
- 300g beef tendon
- 100g radish
- 100g carrots
- 50g garlic
- 250g Australian blade beef
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp spice mirin seasoning
- 1 tsp fish hondashi
- Wash then chop the cabbage into small pieces.
- Slide garlic, present on dish with mushrooms, tofu and soya noodles.
- Slide beef into thin pieces.
- Put beef tendon, radish, carrots, mirin, soy sauce, Hondashi into the pot and boil for about 30 minutes then serves hot.
You can sample this dish at Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel, 360 Kim Ma St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: +84.4.3831.5000 ext 3238.