with chef Charles Chee Ken Fui from Sofitel Plaza Ha Noi Hotel
This week, seat back, relax and enjoy a herbal and tasty remedy from one of the most top-raking hotels of Ha Noi. You will feel the difference at once !
Ingredients: serves 1
- 100g black chicken
- 0.02 box chicken powder
- 10g dry scallop
- 0.02 tin bailing mushroom
- 50g pork rump
- 10g Chinese ham
- 0.03 tin abalone clams 2 pcs abalone (0.1 tin) 40g bok choy
- Other Chinese herb to taste
- Choose small chicken, about 0.3kg weight.
- Rub the black chicken with salt and ginger; cut into pieces and boil.
- Cook Chinese ham with Chinese herb in about an hour; then split into bowls.
- Add other ingredients to the bowls and steam in 20 minutes before serving.
- Finishing: the soup blends well the taste and aroma of abalone, scallop, and Chinese herbs.
You can sample the dish at Sofitel Plaza Ha Noi, 1 Thanh Nien Rd, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: +84 (0) 4 3823 8888 ext 5020.