with deputy chef Nguyen Chi Chung from Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel
A dessert that brings harmony to your plate with light sweetness of mango and rich taste of coconut milk. The dish is brought to you by chef Chung of Silk Road Restaurant.
Ingredients: serves 1
- 1 - 1.5kg water
- 5 tsp of milk
- 0.5g sugar
- 2 tsp of Gelatin powder
- 2 mango, approximately 500g
- 3 tsp of Anchor whipping cream
- Boil gelatin with water and sugar until they mix together, then wait for the mixture to cool down.
- Put mixture of the above ingredients into cool gelatin and sugar water, then stir gently.
- After that, put the mixture into the mold (ramekin), then put into the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serve together with coconut milk and whipping cream.
You can sample the dish at Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel, 360 Kim Ma St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: (04) 38315000 ext 3230. For more information or reservation, visit www.daewoohotel.com.