with chef Ken from Sofitel Plaza Hanoi
This week, chef Ken brings you one of the signature dishes from Ming Restaurant's new menu, pan-fried chicken with red wine, chili and garlic.
Ingredients: serves 1
- 0.6kg chicken drumstick 0.05kg seasoning 30ml light sauce
- 5ml sesame oil 10ml dark sauce 0.02kg chilli sauce
- 0.02kg tomato sauce 0.01kg mint leaf 0.02kg shallot
- 0.1kg garlic whole 20ml chicken stock 20ml cooking oil
- 0.1kg garlic cloves 0.6kg cherry tomato 0.01kg basil leaf
- Cut the chicken drumsticks into small pieces, add seasoning and let it rest for 30 minutes.
- Fry the whole garlic and then add the chicken piece, stir until the chicken pieces become golden.
- Sautee shallot in oil, add the fried chicken.
- Pour red wine into the mixture, garlic and cherry tomato and continue frying until the chicken.
- Serve the chicken in a pre-heated clay pot, sprinkle with basil and garnish with whole basil.
You can taste this delicious dish at Ming Restaurant - Second Floor, Sofitel Plaza Hanoi, 1 Thanh Nien Road, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: +84 (0)4 3823 8888 extension 5318 or Ms. Nhi +84 (0) 91 300 6618 or e-mail: H3553-FB1@sofitel.com.