with Chef Wong Chi Ming from JW Marriott Hotel Ha Noi
The tenderness of cod fish meat and the savour of salted egg yolk are the greatest combination created by Chef Wong Chi Ming. This beautiful creation can now be one of your pleasure on the table.
Ingredients: serves 1
- 2 nos cod fish fillet
- 2 nos cooked salted egg yolk
- egg white batter to taste
To make egg white batter:
- 2 nos egg white
- 100g baking powder
- oil and water to taste
- Mix well all the ingredients above.
- Marinate cod fish fillet with salt, chicken powder and sugar.
- Coat cod fish fillet with egg white sauce for deep frying.
- Heat wok with oil, add coated cod fish fillet, cook until it turns golden brown colour.
- Strain cod fish fillet and stand by.
- Heat wok with oil, add salted egg yolk into wok, follow by cooked cod fish fillet.
- Mix well and serve hot.
You can sample this dish at Crystal Jade restaurant, Lobby Floor, JW Marriott Hotel and experience the taste of authentic Cantonese dishes in a modern and redefined surrounding. JW Marriott Ha Noi, 8 Do Duc Duc Road, Me Tri Ward, South Tu Liem, Ha Noi. For enquiries and reservations, please contact Crystal Jade at 04 3833 5588 - ext. 1137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.