with chef Le Hoai Anh from Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel
This March, embrace the healthy and refreshing flavours of authentic Japanese dishes. This dish is presented to you by chef Le Hoai Anh at Edo Restaurant.
Ingredients: serve 2
- 400g sea bream
- 400g Chinese cabbage
- 200g radish, pickled
- 100g white mushroom
- 100g enokitake
- 1 pcs bean curd
- 2g chilli powder
- 2g hondashi (fish powder)
- Salt to taste
- 100g leek
- 10g garlic, minced
- Remove the sea bream's scales. Cut into small pieces and boil slightly.
- Chop Chinese cabbage, radish and leek into pieces approximately 4-5 cm wide.
- Cook vegetables, white mushrooms and enokitake with hondashi (fish powder), chilli powder and minced garlic for 12 minutes over low heat.
- Add bean curd and cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve with Japanese rice and sour radish.
You can sample the dish at Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel, 360 Kim Ma St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: 043 8315000 ext 3044.