with executive chef Olivier Piganiol from Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi
Lobster is always a daily dish for any housewives, as its nutritious ingredients and easy-to-make method makes it a kitchen favour. Enjoy!
- 6000g lobster (5/600g per psc)
- 500g Paris mushroom, sauteed
- 100g parsley, chopped
- 500g onions, chopped for sauce
- 1.5l lobster bisque
- 800g butter
- 200g mustard
- 10 pcs eggs
- 0.2l cognac
- 20g paprika
- 300g lemon juice
- 0.5l cream
- 500g parmesan, grated
- Boiled lobster.
- Sauteed onions with fresh thyme, deglazed with cognac and add half of lobster bisque. Reduce, add cream and mustard. Cooked until a bit thick. Take out of fire and add eggs yolk.
- Cut lobster meat.
- During the process, mixed lobster meat with recipe above and parsley.
- Whisk white eggs with remaining lobster bisque.
- Put back meat in shell with mushrooms, cover with white eggs base and parmesan cheese.
- Add to salamander until the crust is right.
You can sample the dish at Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi, 1 Ngo Quyen St, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: (+84) 4/38266919.