with executive chef Trinh Cuong from Moevenpick Hotel Ha Noi
Salmon Carpaccio with Shaved and Parmesan chip, topped with Black Truffle Oil
Let's light up your holiday season with a delicious dish which is made of selected salmons. The dish is brought to you by chef Trinh Cuong.
Ingredients: serves 2
- 200g salmon fillet
- 50g dill root
- 10g dill
- 5g lemon peel
- 5g lime peel
- 5g salt
- 3 ml black truffle oil
- 5g sugar
- 15g parmesan cheese
- 3g crushed pepper
- Rinse and dry the salmon, marinate with pepper and salt, dill, lemon and lime peel. Then wrap in cling film and freeze for 1 hour to make slicing easier.
- Meanwhile, shave dill root, mix together with chopped dill, salt, pepper, lime juice, olive oil to taste. Bake Parmesan cheese until it melts and cool down to make it crispy.
- Unwrap the salmon and set on a large chopping board. Cut wafer-thin slices on the diagonal, as you will smoke salmon.
- Arrange a layer of the salmon over a large shallow dish, then spoon over a little of the marinade - spreading it to evenly coat the fish.
- Continue slicing and layering, finishing with a layer of marinade. Serve together with dill root salad, crispy parmesan cheese and top with black truffle oil.
You can sample the dish, which is served at New Year's Eve, priced at VND1,3 million at Moevenpick Hotel Ha Noi, 83A Ly Thuong Kiet St, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi. Phone: +84 4 38 22 28 00 (ext. 6133).