|All four patients who were hospitalised today after eating limuloids, are now in stable condition. — Photo Thanhnien Online
CAN THO (VNS) — One person died, while four others remained in the hospital today after eating limuloids, said Dr Dang Quang Tam, director of the Central General Hospital in this southern province.
All the patients were transferred from the Soc Trang Province General Hospital with symptoms of headache; numbness of the lips, hands and feet; nausea; and difficulty in breathing. Doctors said all four patients were now in stable condition.
This is the first time the hospital has received patients poisoned by eating limuloids. — VNS