Saturday, July 21 2018

VietNamNews

Electric shock kills 2 while soldering

Update: October, 31/2014 - 08:07
A couple died yesterday from electric shock while welding an iron frame at their house in Luong Son Commune, Ninh Son District in the northern province of Ninh Thuan. — Photo vietnamnet

NINH THUAN (VNS) — A couple died yesterday from electric shock while welding an iron frame at their house in Luong Son Commune, Ninh Son District in the northern province of Ninh Thuan.

Neighbors said Le Xuan Cuong, 37, used a soldering iron with uncovered electric wiring to weld. The wiring created an electric shock, the force of which made him stick to the metal frame.

His wife, Ha Thi Mai, 31, tried to pull her husband away, but the frame shocked her as well.

Cuong and Mai were then taken to Ninh Son Hospital, but died in transit. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: