|A fire broke out yesterday morning at a house on Ly Thuong Kiet Street of Dong Hoi City. — VNA/VNS Photo Duc Tho
QUANG BINH (VNS) — A fire broke out yesterday morning at a house on Ly Thuong Kiet Street of Dong Hoi City, causing damage worth more than VND200 billion ($US9,090).
No one was injured. At the time, three women were inside the house and apparently the source of the fire was initiated from the ground floor of the house, which is used as a shop.
The house-owner said the fire may have been caused by an electrical malfunction. — VNS