|These workers recovered and were discharged from the hospital this evening. — Photo laodong
THAI BINH (VNS) — Approximately 170 workers from Thai Binh-based textile firm Nienshing Company, were taken to nearby hospitals from the Phuc Khanh Industrial Zone yesterday morning to be treated for food poisoning.
Workers reported symptoms of nausea, stomach ache and diarrhea after eating VND10,000 lunchboxes provided by the local Dung Hop food store.
Le Van Dien, director of the Food Safety Department of Thai Binh Province said the department had requested the temporary closure of the Dung Hop foodstore until authorities had completed their investigation.
These workers recovered and were discharged from the hospital this evening. — VNS