Monday, July 23 2018

VietNamNews

Children electrocuted in An Thanh Village

Update: March, 17/2014 - 08:10
The boys were playing hide-and-seek near a metal tent frame used for a wedding when the frame came in contact with electricity from a nearby power line.— Photo vnexpress

NINH THUAN (VNS)— Two boys, ages 11 and 12, died after being electrocuted in An Thanh Village of Ninh Phuoc District in southern Ninh Thuan Province on Saturday.

The boys were playing hide-and-seek near a metal tent frame used for a wedding when the frame came in contact with electricity from a nearby power line. Witnesses did not know at what time the children were electrocuted because they had been hiding in the dark when the electrocution occurred.

It is reported that when the two boys were found they were holding each other. — VNS


Send Us Your Comments:

See also: