Monday, July 23 2018

VietNamNews

Carbon-di-oxide inhalation kills worker in Ha Noi factory

Update: November, 19/2013 - 14:00
Carbon dioxide inhalation killed one worker and injured another in Ha Noi's Me Linh District on Sunday night.

HA NOI (VNS)—Carbon dioxide inhalation killed one worker and injured another in Ha Noi's Me Linh District on Sunday night.

The accident happened at the Xuan Hoa Co Ltd based in Trang Viet Commune. During a late shift on Sunday night, Nguyen Duc Nhan, 28, was working with a brick oven while his co-worker, Le Quang Sinh, 34, was processing the coal. The next morning, both were found unconscious on the floor and rushed to the hospital.

.Dr Nguyen Kim Son from the Poison Control Centre at Bach Mai Hospital, Sinh is recovering gradually.— Photo danviet

Nhan later died of serious carbon dioxide inhalation while Sinh is still under treatment at the Bach Mai Hospital.

According to Dr Nguyen Kim Son from the Poison Control Centre at Bach Mai Hospital, Sinh is recovering gradually.

The accident is being investigated. —VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: