|More than 30 others were sent to Thach Van communal medical clinic also showing similar symptoms.— Photo radiovietnam
HA TINH (VNS) — Eight people were admitted to Ha Tinh General Hospital on Sunday after showing symptoms of food poisoning, including fever, stomach aches, vomitting and diarrhea.
More than 30 others were sent to Thach Van communal medical clinic also showing similar symptoms.
The patients had been eating at a death anniversary at Thach Van Commune in Thach Ha District on Friday.
A hospital spokesperson said that all eight people were in stable conditions.
The hospitals were unable to identify the specific source of the poisoning due to the multiple items that had been consumed at the event. — VNS