HA GIANG (VNS) — 47 students were dispatched yesterday from Xin Man District General Hospital in Ha Giang after they were hospitalised for food poisoning.
The students come from one elementary school in Coc Pai Town and one boarding school in Ta Nhiu Commune of the district.
After the students had dinner on Friday they developed food poisoning symptoms such as dizziness, stomach ache and nausea. Authorities have taken food samples for further investigation.
A total of 69 students in the district have suffered from food poisoning since August. — VNS