Thursday, August 16 2018

VietNamNews

Tragedy strikes as Toddler chokes to death on a lychee seed

Update: June, 18/2013 - 14:33

THAI BINH (VNS)– A 6-month-old boy in the northern province of Thai Binh's Kien Xuong District died after choking on a lychee seed on Monday.

Despite the problem being detected quickly, the boy died from suffocation after a few minutes, with his family unable to clear the blockage.

Doctors in the province advised parents to be more aware of potential dangers and to learn how to respond when a child is choking, as young children have a habit of putting objects in their mouths. —VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: