Wednesday, November 20 2019

VietNamNews

Food poisoning affects 170 garment workers

Update: June, 29/2011 - 10:25
HCM CITY — Nearly 170 workers from Quang Thai Garment Company in HCM City were hospitalised with food poisoning on Monday afternoon.

One hour after eating a lunch of fried tuna, pork ribs, chicken and vegetables the workers started suffering from rashes, vomiting, nausea and exhaustion.

The food was supplied by Anh Thu Restaurant in Binh Hung Hoa Ward in Binh Tan District.

The city's Food Safety and Hygiene Department said the restaurant, which was later shut down, had not been granted a food catering licence or a food safety and hygiene certificate. — VNS

Send Us Your Comments:

See also: