with Chef de Cuisine Jean Francois Nulli from JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi
Chef de Cuisine Jean Francois Nulli
This refreshing recipe offers a classic gazpacho flavour, loaded with fresh, crunchy vegetables and herbs.
Ingredients: 2 portions
- Tuna fillet 120 gr
- Sesame oil 1 tsp.
- Black and white sesame 10 gr
- Pink peppercorn 6 gr
- Extra virgin olive oil 1 soup spoon
- Vanilla pod 1 piece
- Sea salt 3 gr
Tuna tartar with classic Gazpacho sauce
- Tomatoes 2 pcs
- Bell peppers half a piece
- Cucumbers 100 gr
- Onions 100 gr
- Basil 5 leaves
- Garlic 1 clove
- Salt & pepper
- Sherry vinegar
- Tomato juice 200 gr
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Cut the tuna into small cubes.
- For the dressing blend, mix all dressing ingredients together until the mixture is smooth.
- Toss prepared tuna with dressing and season while tasting.
- To make the Gazpacho, chop all vegetables, add sherry vinegar, tomato juice, and extra virgin olive oil and marinate the mixture overnight in the fridge.
- The next day, blend all ingredients and adjust seasoning.
You can join the JW Culinary School for weekend cooking classes conducted by multi-talented chefs from the JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi.
For details, visit https://portal.marriott.com/hanjw-dining/events/hanoi/jw-culinary-school-hanoi or call the hotline +84 24 3833 5588. VNS