with Ola Nguyễn, Vietnamese-Polish winner of MasterChef Poland 2018
Ola Nguyễn is in Hà Nội to headline the “Polish Gastronomy Week” from November 8-15 at Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, spotlighting popular dishes from the central European country, and the talented young woman wants to share one of her recipes with local people. The recipes are traditional favourites which are enhanced by her own contemporary touches. According to Ola, the simple dish takes only 30 minutes to prepare.
Ingredients: 3 portions
- 400g lean pork
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of flour
- 2 tablespoons of breadcrumbs
- Salt and pepper
- Canola oil for frying (traditionally fried in lard)
- Cut pork loin into pieces and tenderise .
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Roll in flour, then in egg and finally in breadcrumbs.
- Fry the breaded meat until golden in hot oil.
- After frying, remove excess fat with kitchen paper.
- Serve with potatoes sprinkled with dill and cucumber salad.
You can enjoy this dish, which is among Ola Nguyễn’s five-course menu for the Polish Gastronomy Week, at Le Club Bar, Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, 15 Ngô Quyền Street, Hà Nội.