Nom, nom, Vietnam - Episode 49: Crab soup with black eggs
July, 13/2020 - 15:38
- Nom, nom, Vietnam - Episode 80: Noodles with chili salt
- Nom, nom, Việt Nam - Episode 79: Fried spring rolls
- Nom, nom, Vietnam-Episode 78: Cylindrical glutinous rice cake
- Nom, nom, Việt Nam - Episode 77: Bamboo shoots and squid soup
- Nom, nom, Việt Nam - Episode 76: Fried cheese sticks
Black eggs are eggs preserved in clay, ash, salt, quicklime and rice hulls, giving them a black colour and jelly-like texture. Pair them with crab soup and you get a popular HCM City afternoon street snacks loved by students and office workers!