THUA THIEN HUE (VNS)— One person died and six others were admitted in the General Hospital in Thua Thien Hue after they consumed globefish, local officials said yesterday.
They were members of two families residing in Phu Vang District of Thua Thien Hue.
Doctors said that the family members were admitted in the hospital on Thursday afternoon and developed symptoms of dizziness, nausea and numbness in the tongue, hands and feet, with some of them becoming unconscious.
A nine-year-old victim was pronounced dead later on. The two families apparently had lunch that consisted of globefish brought back from sea, and developed symptoms two