NOTICE OF PURCHASING PLAN
FOR OPERATION CONSUMABLE AND TOOLS
Subject: OPERATION CONSUMABLE AND TOOLS
Ref. No.: 101/2020/NSRP-PS
Nghi Son Refinery & Petrochemical Limited Liability Company (NSRP) is planning for purchasing of a package for “Operation consumable and tools” in order to select a suitable contractor for provision of the Goods & Services for NSRP. The tentative date of commencement of the Goods and services will be in end of December 2020.
NSRP plans to start the above mentioned purchasing process very soon. If your company is interested in this purchasing package, please respond to all questions in the questionnaire attached in Attachment 01 and send to the following email address by 5.00 PM (Hanoi time) 12 November 2020.
Attention : Trinh Thi Oanh- Procurement Section
Email address : firstname.lastname@example.org ;
Cc : email@example.com
Please put “Operation consumable and tools” in the subject of your cover email.
Should you have any question, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and copying email@example.com for further information.
For the avoidance of doubt, this notice does not constitute any contractual offer, binding promise or guarantee of business by NSRP. Neither shall your satisfaction of all the minimum requirements mentioned above nor your response to this notice creates any promise or guarantee by NSRP that you will be invited to participate in the above mentioned purchasing process.
1. Please provide the following information of your company.
2. Brief description of your company's qualifications and experience in supplying services
Please answer the questions below:
QUESTIONNAIRE TO FORM SUPPLIER LIST
1. Do you have strong and clear intention to provide operation tool and Equipment with specification (as stated in SOW) to NSRP?
2. Does your company hold registration for Tool and Equipment Supplying?
Please provide registration certificate of your company.
Please provide full name, correspondence and registered address of your company.
3. Do you have experience to provide at least 02 similar contracts before?
Please provide your complete experience list for similar contract
4. Are your Manufacturer to offer Warranty Policy or the authorized distributor from Manufacturer to offer Warranty Policy same as from Manufacturer?