Saturday, August 18 2018

VietNamNews

New insurance firm opens doors

Update: June, 18/2013 - 12:00
HCM CITY (VNS)— The PVI Sun Life Company has become the latest life insurance company to do business in Viet Nam, launching its operation and sales on Sunday in HCM City.

The company, which received its licence in January, has a charter capital of VND1 trillion (US$48 million) 51 per cent of which is accounted for by local firm PVI Holdings; and the remaining 49 per cent by its Canadian partner, Sun Life Financial.

Initially, the new company is offering termed return of premiums and personal accident products. It plans to add several products later on, including healthcare, retirement and corporate solutions. — VNS


Send Us Your Comments:

See also: