chef Hoàng Nguyên
Viet Nam News
with chef Hoàng Nguyên from Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi
Sample a bite of one of the hotel’s finest dishes. Enjoy!
Ingredients: serves 1
500g pepper white whole
40g cherry tomatoes
80g brioche toast
40l steak tatar sauce
130g frozen beef meat tatar
18g cocktail gherkins
10g red onion
7g spring onions
12g caperberries with stalk
1g olive oil,
1g extra virgin
1g adji cress
- Remove the defrosted tatar meat mixture from the packaging and place in a bowl.
- Add the tatar meat sauce, salt and pepper. Mix well with a whisk and season.
- Using a brush, make a creative design on the plate, with the Balsamic cream.
- Arrange the tatar using a 10 cm ring. Spread evenly. Use a fork to draw lines on the top.
- Garnish with cocktail gherkins, capers, black olives, cherry tomatoes, spring onions, chopped red onions and parsley.
- Serve the brioche toast slices and table butter separately.
You can sample the dish at Mövenpick Hotel Hanoi, 83A Lý Thường Kiệt St, Hoàn Kiếm Dist, Hà Nội. Tel: +84 24 38 22 28 00 ext. 6133.