Sautéed Prawn with Salted Egg Yolk
Viet Nam News
with chef Wong Chi Ming from JW Marriott Hotel, Hanoi
When autumn comes with its chilly breezes, let’s sit back and savour a simple and warming dish!
Ingredients: serves 2
- 6 pcs prawn (300g)
- 2 pcs salted egg yolk
- Egg yolk, cornstarch, butter to taste
- Condiments (chicken powder, salt, sugar, cooking oil) to taste
- Take off prawn skins, marinate with chicken powder, salt and sugar.
- Mixed egg yolk with cornstarch. Then mixed prawn with this mixture. Deep-fry until cooked.
- Steam salted egg yolk then mince them.
- Mixed salted egg yolk with butter, cooking oil, chicken powder and sugar then stir-fried with prawn until a nice colour.
You can sample this tasty dish at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, 8 Đỗ Đức Dục Rd, Mễ Trì Ward, South Từ Liêm, Hà Nội. Tel: (04) 38335588. Website: www.jwmarriotthanoilife.com | www.facebook.com/jwmarriotthanoi.