fresh scallops and black caviar
Viet Nam News
with junior sous chef Vũ Anh Đức from Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
Ingredients: serves 10
- 30 Japanese scallops
- 50g black caviar
- 80g beetroot
- 60g water cress
- 50g radish
- 50g onion
- 50g chili
- 30g coriander
- 20g salt
- 20g pepper
- 70ml lemon juice
- 50ml olive oil
- 60ml Balsamic vinaigrette
- Chop onion, chili and coriander, then mix with Japanese scallops, pepper, salt, olive oil and lemon juice.
- Mix the water cress with olive oil.
- Chop the radish, mix with pepper, salt and lemon juice.
- Slice the beetroot into flat pieces.
- Place 3 pieces of sliced beetroot on the plate, then put the marinated scallops with water cress, radish and black caviar on the top.
You can sample the dish at Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, K5 Nghi Tàm, 11 Xuân Diệu St, Tây Hồ Dist, Hà Nội. Tel: +(84)4 3719 9000. Website: sheraton.com/hanoi, sheratonhanoi.com.