Viet Nam News
This week, sample the final dish of the 4 salmon courses created by chef Đức.
Ingredients: serves 1
10g young gourd
10g red radish
50ml cooking cream
10g mustard seed
5g pink peppercorn
10ml red wine
5ml Italian black vinegar
1pcs bay leaves
10g Shimeji mushroom
10g seafood mushroom
10g Shiitake mushroom
10g micro vegetables
- Marinate salmon with pepper and salt before wrapping it with food wrapping film. Put salmon into the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Thinly slice radicchio, fry and sautéed with red wine, Italian vinegar, sugar and bay leaves.
- Boil young carrot, gourd and asparagus. Slice all mushrooms.
- Fry young vegetables and mushrooms with butter, pepper and salt. Slice red radish.
- Cook cream and butter until they melted, add mustard seeds, pepper and salt.
- Take salmon out, pan-fry 2 sides of salmon and put into oven for 4 minutes at 187oC.
- Garnish the dish with sautéed radicchio before placing the salmon on it. Draw a circle around salmon with creamy mustard sauce and add fried mushroom and vegetables.
You can sample the dish at Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, K5 Nghi Tàm, 11 Xuân Diệu St, Tây Hồ Dist, Hà Nội. Tel: +(84)4 3719 9000. Website: sheraton.com/hanoi, sheratonhanoi.com.
Chef Vũ Anh Đức