Viet Nam News
with junior sous chef Vũ Anh Đức from Sheraton Hanoi Hotel
Ingredients: serves 1
480g salmon fillet
160g Đà Lạt baby vegetables
1 pcs zucchini
500ml olive oil
20g thyme and rosemary
2 pcs lime
30g bread flour
10g black pepper
10g micro vegetables
- Marinate salmon with pepper, salt, shaved lime rind for 1 hour. Clean salmon under running water; use a clean cloth to absorb excess water.
- Place salmon on a tray. Top with thyme and rosemary before covering with olive oil and wrapping it with aluminum foil.
- Grill at 76oC for 13-15 mins.
- Remove salmon from oven and cut into a 3x3cm cube.
- Chop parsley and grind with bread flour. Spread the mixture on top of the salmon (the side without skin).
- Slice carrot and zucchini thinly, poach young pumpkin before frying with butter. After frying, use zucchini to wrap micro vegetables and perilla.
- Put salmon cubes on the dish and garnish with carrot, young pumpkin and zucchini.
You can sample the dish at Sheraton Hanoi Hotel, K5 Nghi Tàm, 11 Xuân Diệu St, Tây Hồ Dist, Hà Nội. Tel: +(84)4 3719 9000. Website: sheraton.com/hanoi, sheratonhanoi.com.