Viet Nam News
with deputy chef Nguyễn Chí Chung from Hanoi Daewoo Hotel
As year’s end is approaching, indulge yourself in a new dish with deputy chef Nguyễn Chí Chung of Silk Road Restaurant. Stay warm this weekend!
Ingredients: serves 1
- 200g shrimp
- 200g pork meat
- 100g pig’s nape fat
- 1g thin-top mushroom
- A dough (circle shape, 5cm diameter)
- ½ tps sugar
- Pepper to taste
- 1g flour
- Smash the shrimp, let not too crushed.
- Smash pork meat, grind evenly.
- Soak mushroom into hot water, mince into small pieces.
- Slide nap fat into a small square shape.
- Put all 4 ingredients above into a bowl with flour.
- Put the mixture into fridge.
- Put the cool mixture inside the dough, make a round shape or square shape.
- Steam the round shumai in about 7 – 10 minutes. Serves hot.
You can sample the dish at Hanoi Daewoo Hotel, 360 Kim Mã St, Ba Đình Dist, Hà Nội. Tel: (04)38315000 ext 3230.