Viet Nam News
with chef Patrick Ho from Fortuna Hotel Hà Nội
Simple yet tasty, let’s savour a taste of Asia with a recipe by chef Patrick Ho of Tiffin All Day Dining. Bon Appétit!
Ingredients: serves 1-2
- 3 prawns
- 30g squid
- 30g scallop
- 60g egg noodles
- 7g celery
- 7g leek
- 7g onion
- 1 red chili, sliced
- 7g carrot
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp cooking wine
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- Pepper, tapioca and minced garlic to taste
- Pour boiling water over the scallop, carrot and egg noodles.
- Fry cooking oil to high heat, stir-fried garlic with egg, leek, celery, carrot, onion.
- Add in egg noodles with pepper and fish sauce then put aside.
- To make sauce, stir-fried garlic with cooking wine, oyster sauce and fish meal.
- Stir-fried prawns and put in the sauce to steam for a while, then add the squid and scallop to stir.
- Add in a little tapioca to thicken the sauce then put on the noodle, served with red chilies.
You can sample the dish at Fortuna Hotel Hà Nội, 6B Láng Hạ St, Ba Đình Dist. Tel: (04) 3831 3333 ext. 6160 or visit fortuna.vn