with chef Raphael Szurek from JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi
Considered an excellent cooking method that preserves not only flavour but also nutrition of the ingredients, sous vide has been utilised by chefs for many decades. Enjoy the dish, which brought to you by chef Szurek!
Ingredients: serves 4
- 4 pcs salmon fillet (220g/pcs)
- 10g dill powder
- 12 pcs baby potatoes
- 100g shaved fennel
- 100g micro herbs
- 100ml sour cream
- 50ml parsley jus
- seaweed dough to taste
- 200g floor
- 20g nori seaweed
- 10g salt
- 2 pcs egg white
- Water to taste
- Season salmon fillet with salt and pepper and sous vide cook at 42oC for 20 minutes.
For the seaweed dough:
- Combine all ingredients.
- Let it rest overnight.
- Roll out thinly and cut disks to wrap potatoes.
- For baby potatoes:
- Boil with skin.
- Peel and smoke wrap with the seaweed dough.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes at 160oC.
- Garnish with shaved fennel, micro herbs, sour cream and parsley jus.
You can sample the dish at 8 Do Duc Duc Rd, Me Tri Ward, South Tu Liem, Ha Noi. Tel. +84 4 3833 5588.