with chef Patrick Morris from Sheraton Ha Noi Hotel
This week, immerse yourself in a whole new experience bought by chef Morris from Hemispheres Steak & Seafood Grill restaurant. The dish will be a delight to brighten up your day!
Ingredients: serves 2 - 3
- 150g German Bratwurst sausage
- 150g Australian filet mignon
- 120g New Zealand venison
- 180g US pork chop
- 2 pcs potato
- 1 pcs onion
- 250ml beer
- 200g flour
- 100g butter
- 100ml whipping cream
- 1 pcs ham
- 4 - 5 pcs baby tomato
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Wrap a piece of ham around the filet mignon, hold it with a toothpick.
- Chop onion into lotus shape, chop ¾ of the onion, leave the bottom. Add beer and flour in a large bowl and mix well. Put the chopped onion into the mixture until well covered. Deep fried the onion in hot pan until turn golden in colour. Take out and place in dish.
- Wash the potato, bring to boiled until potato turn soft. Take out, peal and mash well in a big bowl. Shimmer the whipping cream and butter in a pan, pour into the potato mixture and stir will, add salt and pepper to taste. Place in dish.
- Cut the skin of baby tomato, half cooked.
You can sample the dish at floor 2, Sheraton Ha Noi Hotel, K5 Nghi Tam, 11 Xuan Dieu St, Tay Ho Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: 3719 9000/ 0903 420 955.