with chef Wong Chi Ming from JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi
Discover a crispy, fresh and juicy dish with recipes from Chef Ming of Crystal Jade Palace Restaurant. You can also learn how to cook some other tempting dishes as Chef Ming hosts a complimentary cooking class every Saturday this November.
Ingredient: serves 4
- 300g prawn
- 100g squid
- 50g baby cabbage stems
- 2 pcs bean curd skin
- Lettuce leaf, carrot, chicken powder, sugar to taste
- Salt, fish powder, sesame oil, cooking oil to taste
- De-shell and clean prawn and squid.
- Grind prawn and squid, then marinate with condiment (chicken powder, sugar, salt, fish powder, sesame oil, cooking oil).
- Poach baby cabbage stems, mix with marinated prawn and squid, then sprinkle on top of bean curd skin.
- Deep-fry until bean curds turn golden.
- Cut julienne lettuce leaf and carrot into strips.
- Put fried bean curd skin on top.
- Serve with sweet and sour sauce.
You can sample the dish at JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, 8 Do Duc Duc Road, Me Tri Ward, South Tu Liem, Ha Noi. Tel: +84 4 3833 5588.