with chef Nguyen Van Tuan from Fortuna Hotel Hanoi
Experience the taste of the sea with divine flavour of stir-fried oyster with minced pork sauce, a recipe by Chef Nguyen Van Tuan of May Man Cuisine. Deliciously sweet and briny, the crunchy doughnuts are topped with juicy, succulent oysters in a savoury minced pork sauce.
Ingredients: serves 3-4
- 250g oyster
- 100g minced pork
- 2 big doughnuts
- 5g dry onion
- 5g chilli
- 5g garlic
- 1 tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp soya sauce
- 1 tsp oil
- 10g spices
- A little tapioca
- Cut doughnuts into pieces then deep-fried to crunchy perfection.
- Wash the oyster then pour over boiling water.
- Stir-fried dry onion with garlic and chilli, add on the minced pork with spices and stir until fully cooked.
- Simmer oyster with the minced pork sauce for few minutes, then add in the tapioca.
- Place the doughnuts on the dish then put the oyster mixture on. Ready to serve.
You can sample the dish at Fortuna Hotel Ha Noi, 6B Lang Ha St, Ba Dinh, Ha Noi, May Man Cuisine Restaurant is renowned with exquisite Cantonese specialities and delicate Dim Sum. For information and reservation, contact (04) 3831 3333 - ext 6260/6461 or visit fortuna.vn.