with Head Chef Kenji Tam from Fortuna Hotel Ha Noi
Indulge with Creamy Lemon Pasta with Salmon, a little culinary inspiration for your week. With the recipe from head chef Kenji Tam of Emperor restaurant, soft and smooth Italian pasta is perfectly combined with fried salmon fillets in the creamy texture. With a fresh and sour touch of lemon, this dish is definitely a gastronomic delight in this autumn.
Ingredients: serves 2
- 200g spaghetti
- 10g garlic, crushed
- 1½ tsp wheat flour
- 150g salmon with skin, cut to small
- 1/2 nos onion, chopped
- 1 milk cup, boil until getting 60 per cent hot
- A little salt and black pepper to taste
- 1/2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Hondashi (fish stock)
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- A little lemon skin, grated
- A little basil
- A slice of lemon
- Boiled spaghetti with a bit salt and olive oil in the pot.
- Fry salmon in a pan.
- Stir fry garlic, onion in a pan with olive oil.
- Add wheat flour and milk, stir well until creamy. Then turn down fire to the low level, and stir well in 10 minutes.
- Add cream cheese, lemon juice, grated lemon skin into the pan and stir well;
- Add fish stock, salt, salmon and spaghetti and stir well.
- Arrange the spaghetti on a serving plate and top with black pepper, basil and a slice of lemon.
Creamy Lemon Pasta with Salmon is available in Pasta la Vista, a new lunch menu from August 1st, 2015 at Emperor Restaurant, Fortuna Hotel Ha Noi, 6B Lang Ha St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi with the price of VND198,000++/order. For information and reservation, kindly contact (04) 3831 3333 - ext 6160/6461 or visit fortuna.vn.