with chef Raphael Szurek from JW Marriott Hotel Ha Noi
Discover an exceptional culinary experience with a recipe from chef Szurik at French Grill restaurant. The balance between the freshness and creaminess of avocado and crunchiness of meringue creates a unique tasting experience.
Ingredient: serves 4
- 2 pcs avocado
- 1 pcs lemon juice
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
For the meringue:
- 100g egg white
- 50g sugar
- 3g salt
- 20g parsley puree
- 8 pcs asparagus
- 100g edamame
- 16 sprigs dill
- 16 sprigs chervil
- Peel and remove seed from avocado. Discard any black spot. Blend with lemon juice and olive oil. Correct seasoning. Reserve.
- Whip the egg white with sugar and add parsley puree at the end.
- On a baking paper, spread the meringue and cook for 50 mins at 100oC in the oven and let dry. Reserve.
- Blanch asparagus and reserve.
- Season asparagus and edamame with olive oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper.
- Garnish with fresh herbs.
- In a plate, spoon the avocado puree in the centre.
- Place all other ingredients.
You can sample the dish at JW Marriott Hotel Ha Noi, 8 Do Duc Duc Rd, Me Tri Ward, South Tu Liem, Ha Noi. Tel. +84 4 3833 5588.