with Head Chef Kenji Tam from Fortuna Hotel Ha Noi
Indulge a new dish with the recipe from Head Chef Kenji Tam of Emperor Restaurant. The favourite Italian pasta is perfectly combined with flavourful fried bacon in rich creamy texture. Accompanied with assorted delicious mushroom and a twist of Japanese cooking style, the alluring scent of the dish will awake all senses.
Ingredients: serves 2
- 200g spaghetti
- 10g spring onion
- 1/2 tsp garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 3 tsp Kikkoman soy sauce
- 10g butter
- 1 tsp Hondashi (fish stock)
- 1 tsp Sake
- 3 leaves Oba leaf, sliced
- 2 slices bacon, cut it into small pieces
- 100g assorted mushrooms
- 1 nos dried chilli, cut into small pieces
- A little chicken powder
- A little salt and black pepper
- Boiled spaghetti with a bit salt and olive oil in the pot.
- Fried bacon until crispy.
- Stir fry crushed garlic, dried chilli and mushrooms in a pan with olive oil.
- Add butter, Kikkoman soy sauce, Hondashi, chicken powder, sake, salt and a little boiled spaghetti water to stir well.
- Then add fried bacon and spaghetti, stir fry well.
- Arrange the spaghetti on a serving plate and top with spring onion, Oba leaves and black pepper.
Creamy Bacon & Mushroom Wafu Pasta is available in Pasta la Vista, a new lunch menu from 1st August, 2015 at Emperor Restaurant, Fortuna Hotel Ha Noi, 6B Lang Ha St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi with the price of VND198,000++/order. For information and reservation, kindly contact (04) 3831 3333, ext 6160/6461 or visit fortuna.vn.