with chef Kenji Tam at Fortuna Hotel Hanoi
Experience luscious Creamy Mentaiko Pasta, one of the recipes of Head Chef Kenji Tam of Emperor Restaurant, Fortuna Hotel Hanoi. The cod roe is perfectly blended with Italian pasta, showcasing the unique twist of East-meets-West. Creamy and succulent, this is definitely a special treat for your family and friends this weekend!
Ingredients: serves 2
- 200g spaghetti
- 30g raw cod fish
- A little olive oil
- 50g squid
- 20g onion, sliced
- ½ tsp hondashi (fish stock)
- 40g butter
- 4 tsp milk
- 1 tsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp Kikoman soy sauce
- A little Nori seaweed
- A little spring onion
- A little salt
- Boil spaghetti with a bit of salt and olive oil in the pot.
- Crush the raw cod fish with a spoon.
- Mix the raw cod fish with melted butter. Then add milk, fish stock, mayonnaise, Kikoman soy sauce and stir the mixture well.
- Heat a pan, then add olive oil to stir together fried onion and squid. Add spaghetti to the pan, stir fry well with the cod fish mixture.
- Turn off the fire, but continue to stir the spaghetti in a pan.
- Arrange the spaghetti on a serving plate and top with spring onion and Nori seaweed.
Creamy Mentaiko Pasta is available at Pasta la Vista, a new lunch menu being introduce at Emperor Restaurant, Fortuna Hotel Hanoi, 6B Lang Ha St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi, at a price of VND198,000++/order. For information and reservation, contact (04) 3831 3333 - extension 6160/6461 or visit fortuna.vn. Tel: (+84 - 4) 3831 3333 - 6434/6435/6437.