with deputy chef Nguyen Chi Chung from Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel
A dessert brings summer harmony to your plate with light sweetness of mango, rich taste of coconut milk. The dish is brought to you by deputy chef Chung of Silk Road Restaurant.
Ingredients: serves 1
- 2 tsp gelatine powder
- 1 or 1.5kg water
- 2 mango (500g)
- 3 tsp whipping Anchor cream
- 5 tsp milk
- 0.5g sugar
- Boil gelatine with water and sugar until it mix together, then wait for the mixture to cool down.
- Puree mango, whipping cream and milk together.
- Put mixture of puree mango, whipping cream and milk above into cool gelatine and sugar water, then stir gently.
- Put the mixture into the mold (ramekin), then put into the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- Serves together with coconut milk and whipping cream.
You can sample the dish at Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel, 360 Kim Ma St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: (04) 38315000 ext 3230.