with chef de cuisine Olivier Genique from Le Beaulieu Restaurant
This week, chef Genique brings you a signature and delicious dish. Enjoy!
Ingredients: serves 1
- Lamb loin: 1 pcs of 800g, 1 pcs garlic
- Ratatouille: 150g onion
- 50g red bell pepper
- Garlic chips: 50g green bell pepper, 150g eggplant
- 150g zucchini 2 tomatoes,30g chopped garlic
- Thyme: 100g olive oil
- Herb crust: 360g white bread, 90g hazelnuts powder
- 50g yellow bell pepper, 300g butter
- 60g garlic, 150g flat parsley
- Pesto: 1 bund basil, 50g pine nuts, 50g parmesan
For the ratatouille:
- Cut all the vegetables in brunoise (small dices).
- Pan fried the vegetables one by one in olive oil with thyme. Then cook all the vegetables together (slow cooked) for 20 minutes.
For the herb crust:
- Blend all the ingredients, roll on a cooking paper, reserve in cold place
- For the garlic chips:
- Peel the garlic, slice it very fine and they fried.
For the pesto:
- Blend all the ingredients together and reserve in cold place.
- For the lamb loin:
- Pan fried in a stove, then finish in oven with the herb crust on the top a 180 degrees for 5 minutes.
You can sample the dish at Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi, 15 Ngo Quyen St, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: +84 4 3826 6919 ext. 8500