with chef Nguyen Van Tuan from Fortuna Hotel Ha Noi
Experience the delectable roasted pig skin with minced seafood and almond in plum sauce, a recipe by chef Nguyen Van Tuan from May Man Restaurant. This is sure one of the most beautiful combinations ever made by the hotel's chef!
Ingredients: serves 4
- 200g prawn, finely minced
- 200g cuttlefish, finely minced
- 10g spring onion, finely minced
- 30g almond
- 5g Tapioca powder
- a little plum sauce
- 400g pig skin
- 10g chicken powder
- Wash the pig skin and deep-fry until crispy.
- Marinate minced prawn, cuttlefish and spring onions with the spices.
- Slice the pig skin into bite-sized pieces.
- Dust the inside of the pig skin with tapioca powder and fill with the marinated seafood with spices.
- Add almonds and roast until fragrant.
- Serve on plate with side of plum sauce.
You can sample the dish at 2nd floor of Fortuna Hotel Ha Noi, 6B Lang Ha St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. May Man restaurant is renowned for exquisite Cantonese specialities and delicate Dim Sum. For i8nformation and reservation, kindly contact (04) 3831 3333 - ext 6260/6461 or visit fortuna.vn.