with chef de cuisine Olivier Genique from Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi
Let's sample a new countryside dish of summer! The dish is presented to you by chef Olivier Genique of Le Beaulieu Restaurant.
Ingredients: serves 1
- 0.250kg foie gras terrine
- 1 pcs pigeon (0.4 kg)
- 0.1 kg carrot
- 0.1 kg celery
- 20 pcs baby mushrooms
- 0.1l white balsamic vinegar
- 0.1l sparkling water
- 0.05kg sugar
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp coriander seed
- 1 tsp mustard seed
- 0.1kg Da Lat mesclun
- 4 slices countryside bread
- Boning pigeon breast.
- Put in vacuum bag and cook 3o minutes 58 degrees in a steam oven. Chill the breasts.
- ash, peel and slice the vegetables as sticks.
- Wash and cut the feet of mushrooms.
- Wash the mesclun salad.
- Mix the sparkling water, balsamic vinegar, sugar, coriander seeds, black pepper and mustard seed together.
- Cook slowly the vegetables inside.
- Cut thin slices with the pigeons breasts.
- Cut the foie gras terrine into slices 1 cm thick.
- In a square cutter, put the foie gras and pigeon as a millefeuille (French pastry).
- Keep in cold place.
- Toast the bread.
- Season the mesclun salad.
- Cut the foie gras Millefeuille in four same pieces.
- Set up the plate.
You can sample the dish at Sofitel Legend Metropole HaF8 NoE4i, 15 NgoE2 QuyeE0n St, HoaF8n KieE1m Dist, HaF8 NoE4i. Tel: +84 4 3826 6919.