with chef Nguyen Chi Chung from Silk Road Restaurant, Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel
Shumai is one of the popular dish in the hotel's All You Can Eat Dimsum menu, which is juicy, flavourful and delicious to taste. Enjoy!
Ingredients: serves 1
- 200g shrimp
- 200g pork meat
- 100g lard
- 1g thin-top mushroom
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- pepper to taste
- 1g flour
- dough (circle shape, 5cm diameter) to taste
- Bounce the shrimp, not let it be too crushed.
- Grind the pork meat evenly, not too kneaded.
- Soak mushroom into hot water, mince into small pieces.
- Slide the lard into a small square shape.
- Mix all 4 ingredients above with flour.
- Put the mixture into fridge.
- Put the cool mixture inside the dough, make a round shape or square shape.
- Steam the round shumai in about 7 - 10 minutes. Serves hot.
You can sample the dish at Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel, 360 Kim Ma St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: +84.4.3831.5000 ext 3238. The All You Can Eat Dimsum promotion Dine 4 Pay 3 definitely satisfies all dimsum lovers throughout the month at VND422.000++ for lunch and VND506.000++ for dinner. For more information or reservation, please contact: (04) 38315000 ext 3230.