Sauteed Beef with Mango
with deputy chef Nguyen Chi Trung from Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel
This week, indulge yourself in a simple yet appetising dish, sauteed beef with mango. The dish is bought to you by chef Trung.
Ingredients: serves 1
- 1.8g Australia beef (Sirloin part)
- 1 or 2 mango, approximately 3g
- 1 green chilli
- 1g onion
- 1g scallion
- 1 tsp chicken powder
- ¼ tsp Thailand salt
- ½ tsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp cooking oil
- 1 tsp sesame sauce
- ½ tsp soy sauce
- Slice beef, green chilli and mango into pieces in 3cm2 shape.
- Stir fry beef, chilli and green onion in 30s with cooking oil.
- Stir green onion, slice into pieces.
- Add chicken powder, salt, oyster, sesame and soy sauce and continue stir-fry for 30 minutes. Serve hot.
You can sample the dish at Ha Noi Daewoo Hotel, 360 Kim Ma St, Ba Dinh Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: +84.4.3831.5000 ext 3238. For more information or reservation, please contact: (04) 38315000 ext 3230.