with chef Raphael Szurek from JW Marriott Ha Noi
A savoury soup made of lobster, cognac and a handful of fresh herbs. A special creation to revive your taste buds this summer at French Grill restaurant!
Ingredients: serves 1
- 2kg lobster shells and heads
- 50ml cognac, VSOP
- 20g thyme
- 100ml extra virgin olive oil
- 50g garlic clove with skin
- 20g rosemary
- 1kg red onion
- 1kg tomatoes
- 1l cream
- 1l fish stock
- Clean the lobster head and shells.
- In a large pot, heat up olive oil and roast the lobster heads and shell. Flambe with cognac.
- Add garlic cloves, thyme and rosemary. Roast.
- Add sliced red onion. Roast.
- Add chopped tomatoes, cream and fish stock. Simmer for 1 hour.
- Finely blend, then strain.
- Correct the seasoning. Reserve.
- Pour the soup in individual bowls and cover with a piece of puff pastry.
- Baked 6 minutes at 220oC. Serve.
Come and enjoy this dish at French Grill restaurant, Lobby Floor, JW Marriott Hotel and experience French favourites, seafood, and USDA prime steak and more. JW Marriott Ha Noi, 8 Do Duc Duc Rd, Me Tri Ward, South Tu Liem, Ha Noi. For enquiries and reservations, please contact French Grill at 04 3833 5588 - ext 1142 or email email@example.com, or visit Facebook.com/frenchgrill.