with executive chef Olivier Genique from Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi
This week, chef Genique presents to you one of his favourite dishes, braised wagyu beef ravioli with black truffle, artichoke variation and parmesan.
Ingredients: serves 1
- 0.5 kg Rump Wagyu beef
- 0.05 kg black truffle
- 4 pcs Da Lat artichoke
- 24 pcs raviolis dough
- 1 egg
- 0.15l white wine
- 0.2 carrots
- 0.2 kg onion
- 1l beef stock
- 0.02 kg parmesan
- 0.05 kg butter
- Braised the rump with the carrots and onions cut in big dices.
- Add the beef stock and cook slowly for 4 hours.
- Peel the artichokes, keep one piece raw for chips.
- Cook the 3 others artichokes with the white wine.
- After cooking, cut 2 pieces of artichokes in triangle (12 triangles).
- Cut one piece in small dices and glaze with white wine and butter.
- With the raw artichoke, make thin slices, deep fry until chips.
- When beef is cook, cut it in small dices.
- Make 12 pieces of raviolis using braised beef dices, ravioli dough and egg yellow.
- Slice the black truffle.
- Shave the parmesan.
- Poach the raviolis, warm up all the ingredients. Set up the plate.
You can sample the dish at Sofitel Legend Metropole Ha Noi, 15 Ngo Quyen St, Hoan Kiem Dist, Ha Noi. Tel: +84 4 3826 6919 ext: 8242.